Why consumers love biNu
What do users love about biNu?
- Speed – the biNu platform has been designed from the ground up to deliver instant user response times whenever possible, even on low-end mobile devices running on 2G (GPRS/EDGE) networks. Although they are web applications, biNu apps run much faster than browser-based apps and hence appear to be running on the handset.
- Simple Intuitive User Interface – biNu Client uses simple, efficient user navigation using the mobile device keypad, soft-keys and shortcuts
- Network Efficiency – biNu Server uses smart network and data management utilizing proprietary protocols resulting in substantially reduced bandwidth usage and cost
These benefits are achieved through the advanced technical features of the biNu Platform which are:
- Handset Support – biNu apps run on almost all handsets available in the world today, even low-end mass market devices running on slower networks.
- Automatic Device Adaption – the biNu Client user interface automatically adapts to each device
- Dynamic and Flexible – biNu apps only need to be downloaded and installed on the handset once. Apps and content can be modified or updated independent of the handset. This is because the application doesn’t actually run on the phone – it runs on a web server.
- “Push” Data Updates – biNu Platform allows true “push” capability to update on-screen data without need for user-requested refresh, for example live stock prices and live sports scores updated on screen
- Multilingual Support – biNu Server uses server-side processing and screen rendering which enables text display in multiple languages and scripts, irrespective of the pre-installed languages on the mobile device
- Fast Application Development – biNu apps can be hosted anywhere on the Internet and developed using any technologies as long as they deliver end-user content to the biNu Service in XML format that conforms to the biNu schema
- Re-purpose Existing Web Content – existing online content and services can easily and quickly be converted into compelling mass market mobile biNu applications